Monday, February 27, 2012

Chow Now: Egg White, Spinach, and Cheese Sandwich from Lyn's.

Now I know I am preaching to the choir when I say that lately, it has been impossible for me to get out of bed. The only thing dragging me out from the comfort of my room is my countdown until midterms are over and Spring Break '12 begins! That being said, I've recently been needing a little something extra to get my mornings started and have been able to get my fix right on campus. There is just something magical about a great egg sandwich, and Lyn's offers just that. While the cart does provide one with countless egg/meat/vegetable combinations, I've found one that just really does it for me: picing hot fried egg whites, tossed with some steamed spinach, topped with oozing gooey provolone cheese, and tucked between two toasted pieces of wheat bread sprinkled with some sriracha, salt, pepper, and ketchup. Okay so it's kind of a complicated order, but Lyn's got it down and it is oh-so-good. It's salty and melty and amazingly delicious and it also happens to be the best deal on campus at only $2.75. So hit up Lyn's right outside the lower quad gate, (the line moves fast), and start your morning off right and CHOW this NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment

name:
location:
comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...