Friday, April 11, 2008

Top 5 Just-Add-Water Meals

(1) Annie’s White Cheddar Mac and Cheese
(2) Simply Asia Sesame Teriyaki Bowl
(3) Bowl Appetit Three Cheese Rotini
(4) Thai Kitchen Pad Thai

(5) Thai Kitchen Thai Peanut

Honorable mention: Betty Crocker Warm Delights Hot Fudge Brownie. It’s not a meal, but it’s a just-add-water microwaveable brownie. Amazing, right?

Based on:
A: Aesthetic appeal (0-5; Nauseating to Tantalizing)
B: How obvious it is that I just added water (0-5; I can still taste the powder to I could pass this off as homemade)
C: How satisfying it is as a meal (0-5; I’m still hungry to No need for a snack)
D: How upset the nutrition facts made me (0-5; Take 10 years off my life to [Almost] healthy)
E: How likely I am to buy it again (0-5; Maybe, if it’s on clearance to I’ll buy seven)
*Note: I decided not to include overall taste because they’re all delicious and all rather comparable to my unsophisticated palate.

Scores:
1: 4, 3, 3, 3, 5 (18)
2: 4, 4, 3, 1, 4 (16)
3: 4, 3, 4, 1, 3 (15)
4: 3, 3, 3, 2, 3 (11)
5: 2, 4, 2, 2, 4 (10)

No comments:

Post a Comment

name:
location:
comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...